Microsoft Dynamic CRM Course From ORIGINTERN
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM software is the most popular and widely implemented CRM tools across the global. We at Origintern, we offer Microsoft Dynamics CRM training to help learners and professionals build a lucrative career in implementing and using the Dynamics CRM, it includes the administrative, technical, and functional modules which are necessary to implement the CRM software program for any organization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM training courses help you leverage CRM to its full potential. Whether you are a new user or a seasoned user looking for advice on new ways to get most out of CRM, the course will help you to increase your knowledge and productivity. The course is focused on delivering a business application that captivate users through experiences that are modern, seamless and device optimized. Upon the successful completion of the course, the trainers will be able to clear the Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification and will be a certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional. Highlights CRM Updated courses with all the versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (includes 2011, 2013, 2015,2016, 365). The training is 100% completely live and no video recordings used Trainees can clear their doubts during the training sessions. The course and training emphasis to prepare the trainee for the official Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification ad is designed to help them clear the exam in the very first attempt.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course Content
- Overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Types of Deployment ( Online, On-Premise and Partner Hosted )
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Installation of Dynamics CRM
- Installation and Configuration of Email Router
- Deployment Manager
- Reporting Configuration
- Organization Import and database Restore
- Upgrade lower version to Higher Version
- Database Structure
- Language Pack Installation
- Roll up Installation
- Applications Overview Navigation
- Working with the Application and Records
- Quick Find and Multi-entity search
- Marketing, Sales, and Service: Overview, Lifecycle with multiple domains, real-time examples
- Sales Module
- Marketing Module.
- Service module
- Entity Creation and Meta Data
- Field Creation (Includes all out-of-the-box Fields)
- Form Customization’s (Multiple Forms, Role-based Forms, Quick View Form, Quick
- Microsoft CRM SDK (Microsoft CRM Architecture, Assemblies, CRM Application Framework, WCF Web Service )
- SSRS Integration
- CURD Operations
- Query Expressions
- Fetch XML
- Query by Attribute
- SharePoint Integration
- Outlook Offline Client Integration
- SSIS Integration
- Third Party Integration
- Data Migration
- MS CRM Plugin Architecture
- Shared Variables
- Plugin Messages
- Plugin Constructors
- Offline Plugins
- Plugin Execution Order
- Handling Exceptions
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous
- Understanding Workflows Basics
- Understanding the trigger options with RT workflow
- Workflow Actions
- Real Time Workflows
- Asynchronous Workflows
- Child Workflows
- On Demand Workflows
- Custom Workflows
- Recursive Workflows
- Wait Conditions
- Extending Workflows with Code
Configure and extend each accelerator to expand marketing, sales and service capabilities.
- Allow customers to configure and expose any CRM entity to an external facing portal
- Implement Portal Integration Accelerator which easily connects Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure and present any CRM entity to an external facing portal.
- Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Portal
- PRM is the migration of the Partner Relationship Management accelerator..
- Implement PRM to manage, distribute sales, leads, opportunities across channelpartners.
- Use pre-built extensions for sales force automation functionality, including new data
- entities, workflow, and reports.
- Manage Sales processes with channel partners through a centralized web portal,
- extend PRM to automate additional business processes.
- CCA is the CRM 2011 version of the Customer Care Accelerator
- 9. Setup CCA for CRM 2013
- Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from Microsoft marketplace.
- MicrosoftDynamicsCRM2013UII.exe which you can download along with Microsoft
- Dynamics CRM 2013 Software Development Kit (SDK).
- NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Identity Foundation
Site Map Customizations
Who should attend this MS CRM course?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant
- Software Consultant
- Data Analyst
- Senior Technical Consultant
MS Dynamics CRM Trainer Profile
- Senior CRM Consultant with 15+ years of experience
- Successfully implemented several large full lifecycle Dynamics CRM projects, which involves heavy customization, configurations as well as XRM application development using Dynamics CRM SDK within .NET framework and deployment.
- Experience in definition, System design,development and code generation, Integration and testing. Deployment and post-development maintenance in waterfall and agile methodologies (SCRUM).
Technologies familiar with:
- Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2013/ 2015/ 2016/ 365.
- Visual Studio .NET 4.0.
- SQL SERVER 2008.
- SSIS/SSRS 2008.
- Application Development.
- SharePoint 2010.
- WCF, Web Services.
- Web form development using ASP .NET with C#.